In search for a better way to improve the customer experience, Mailiis Ploomann knew that cutting-edge data science would bring new actionable insights to Elisa Estonia AS, a leading telecommunications company in Estonia.
Partnering with MindTitan, Elisa Estonia implemented data science, machine learning models and artificial intelligence powered communication tools throughout parts of the business. As telecommunications is a highly-competitive industry, Elisa Estonia’s aim is to use artificial intelligence to automate part of customer service, while identifying and nurturing highly valuable customer interactions with customer service representatives.
Also, the telecom seeks to better understand how customers feel and experience their service by analyzing the mobile network with the help of an AI model, and how customers perceive their experience of the service. They have deployed AI within network analysis to learn about each customer’s experience, allowing them to become a proactive telecom.
Get deeper insights on how Elisa Estonia and MindTitan deployed AI solutions to improve customer experience.
Download the full case study for free to learn:
- The challenges faced by telecoms and managing high volumes of customer contacts
- Elisa Estonia’s process in understanding customer interactions with the Value-Irritant matrix by B. Price & D. Jaffe
- How deploying intelligent chatbots automated 100% of the online chat process
- The implications on sales departments with next-best-offer (NBO) machine learning models
- Using data outside of the customer service department, like network event data, to analyze and predict customer behavior
- The overall business impacts of every AI model working together